Happy 50th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

It was fifty years ago today, January 28, 1961, that my parents Lloyd and Lorraine (nee Skibbe) Clark married.  How wonderful to see a marriage last.  My father has a tendency to make up silly songs, one such song he sings as he picks up the dog poop (full out when I was a child, the neighbors used to slam their windows shut) but doesn't talk too much ; Mom can cook zucchini 150 different ways and loves to talk - on the phone or in person. Some how the two of them combined their quirkiness to create a workable marriage.

 

PS - Did I mention Gary married me knowing that I sing silly songs especially to my animals and I talk to much?  Hopefully we will find each other just as unique as my parents have found each other, love you honey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poundstone Family death certificates

Tucson History - St. Mary’s Hospital and Sanitarium